Now I feel sick over this ;(

Read More

nootnootfantrolls:

image

EVERYONE NEEDS TO TAKE A BREATH FOR A SECOND

THE LIST IS AWFUL YES

image

BUT IT IS ALSO CAUSEING A LOT OF STRESS THAT THE COMMUNITY DOESNT NEED!

IDFK HOW TO WORDS SO

I JUST

OFFER A PILE OF BLANKETS AND NETFLIX

❝ tripping-joelkeim asked: [Japhos Vivilos] You are in unfamiliar territory. Your body floats hesitantly at the swamp's edge. This place is humid and stuffy, and very unlike the crisp solid ground of your mountain and forest. Are you sure, a previous customer of yours lives here? Yes, very, but urg... You should hurry up and finish this.

triptripletrolls:

emptytrolls:

> You just happen to be out and about at the time. With your lusus making off with another one of his disappearances, you’d taken the time to seach around anything in the waters or muck to drain. 

It was tiresome picking up after your lusus and although this would take more time, it’d be easier on the old leech. 

Your ears flicker when not far off you see a familiar yet unexpected face. In the waters, which by all accounts is far from good. You’re shocked the little low blood made it out so far.

'………..'

You tense up in surprised and plan to escape the other troll for lifting up your shirt. You stop, realizing that Dapheo is pulled the squishies off of your back. Those things manege to get on your back too? You bite hard on your lips and your ears burns in embarrassment. Only your fluffmum seen you in your underwear, and of all days, why did you wear the horrid pink ones with green baabeasts on it!  

Painting? You cringe at the answer, but you did not freak out. You have heard of trolls who paint with blood. You find that hobby somewhat discomforting, but it is a practice that trolls have been doing for eons. You open your mouth to ask a question but you are interrupted by an awful noise making your flinch. Then you freeze in place. You do not move until he left the bathroom.

You slowly turn to face the door. Dapheo closed it behind him it seems. You have no idea what to think, at the moment. You know it was just a squishy but you had your back turned and heard everything. What happened back then sounded so murderous! Muffled scream echoed in your thinking pan and you clearly remember the POP and the silence pause right after. You imagine those sharp teeth piercing through the flesh of the wiggling little creature, screaming for help- 

No, stop! You are being dramatic and you do not need this shit right now. First, let’s just get those suckers off, wash off, disinfect your wounds and… and you’ll figure it what just happened later! 

It takes you a very long while to follow out your plan. Pulling out the squishes (you need to ask Dapheo what these are later) is harder than you thought. They are slimy and gross and for some, you accidently rip the body from their teeth. The first time you did that, you just stood in the tub, appalled by the wiggling body in your hand the remaining teeth in your skin. You throw them into the toilet and flushed. 

By the time you finished, you are very satisfied. You are clean and warm. You have patted the wound with alcohol and left them without bandage since they are not bleeding. The towel you wrapped yourself in is nice and big, not as fluffy as you would like. However the best part was that you get to clean the bathroom.

The leeches that remain in the jar begin to hiss at Japhos. Huddled together and crawling over each other as they see him pry off their kin and toss them into the strange roaring white bowl. They cannot tip the jar over and are helpless to fight back after eating on his blood. They are doomed and they can feel it. 

They face death in the shape of either being eaten or the horrible white void.

Down stairs you don’t do much while waiting and let the troll take his time. You wonder if he’d even seen leeches before? He sure seemed shocked by them. Maybe it was the type of leech. You don’t know. 

You’d considered picking up a bit but you never felt like doing that honestly. There was little need for that. You just kick a book over and sit down on to play on your guitar.

You hear him up there. The running water, the toilet flushing for some reason. The small bumps from his moving about, probably having a difficult time with the toothy ones. That makes you smile a bit. 

> Play a song while you wait

Gonna draw those cute mutants again.

talkshitnojutsu:

if you have five boyfriends and you mix all of their cum together and like inject yourself with that witha turkey baster is the baby a combined monster of all five or is it the vagina hunger games

I was supposed to iron clothes a fucking hour ago omfg

I wonder if I’ve ever followed someone and they like lost their shit over it just going:

"YAAAAASSSSS Oh MY GOD YAAAAS"

or something.

❝ tripping-joelkeim asked: [Japhos Vivilos] You are in unfamiliar territory. Your body floats hesitantly at the swamp's edge. This place is humid and stuffy, and very unlike the crisp solid ground of your mountain and forest. Are you sure, a previous customer of yours lives here? Yes, very, but urg... You should hurry up and finish this.

triptripletrolls:

emptytrolls:

> You just happen to be out and about at the time. With your lusus making off with another one of his disappearances, you’d taken the time to seach around anything in the waters or muck to drain. 

It was tiresome picking up after your lusus and although this would take more time, it’d be easier on the old leech. 

Your ears flicker when not far off you see a familiar yet unexpected face. In the waters, which by all accounts is far from good. You’re shocked the little low blood made it out so far.

'………..'

You hunched over slightly, with your shirt tightly bound around your upper thigh, to see how the high blood get rid of the thing off of him. You puzzle slightly why you are not feeling pain. Oh yeah, he explained that these suckers inject out some kind of chemical? That is what Dapheo said back at the swamp, right?

That was fairly easy, slightly, but you shiver at the thought of you having to touch the squiggly things. Just squeeze  their head and dig under their mouth… Yeah. This isn’t bad, not bad at all. You can suck up your wuss shit ass and do this. You have faced worse danger than this before, remember?

A thought came into mind as you stare at the little bugger bounce wildly in the jar. That thing is fat and brown. You’re brown… right. You have to do something about that. You have to replace the blood that you have loss. You do not want to ask for more but you will most likely faint without proper nutrient. In second thought, sleeping right now sounds good too… Urg, get a hold of yourself Japhos Vivilos! You can’t just sleep in some troll’s hive. 

You stand up straight and waddle on your feet in the same spot for a moment to get feelings down to your feet. You shouldn’t have done that. You’ll end up feeding the squishies more of your blood, but that thought did not cross your mind. You’re ready for this. 

"Okay, I understand. Um…" You pause for a moment wondering if you should ask. Instead, you just turn around so he can get the squishies behind you. You ask something else instead. "Why do you want to collect them?" 

You know it’s probably, well REALLY embarrassing for him, but you have to lift up his shirt. There were quite a few on his back still and the blood they flow was trickling now that shirt wasn’t soaking it up. One by one you pry off each of the leeches and drop them into the jar. The ones with teeth were being difficult as usual. The back was their favorite area since it was difficult to get to them by yourself.

You hum at his question. He’d probably react the same way as most trolls, and low bloods usually did. You never understood why. You pick up one of the leeches and squeeze it tightly between your fingers. 

"Well one thing I do is paint. I use blood they get from trolls or other creatures and keep it stored. As well as other blood works to pass the time."

The poor leech makes a high pitch hiss noise. Obviously the thing is in pain as you squeeze the blood out so it drips. 

"But, if it’s a color I don’t need. Like yours. Then I just eat them."

With that said you put the leech in your mouth and bite down on it. It still squirms and hisses even as your teeth rip into it and cause it to POP from the force. Being so stuffed with Japhos’ blood it spills out a little and stains your face. Your ears flicker and you rub the blood off to the side. Still the dead leech wiggles as you leave the tail end sticking out of your mouth. Taking the tail you pull it and stretch the flesh and rip it in half.

'I got all the ones off your back. You can get the others.' You tap the jar again and the leeches who saw your display hiss at your fingers in a group. 'Remember to put in here so they don't get away.' 

With that you leave him there.

triptripletrolls:

I already did what Japhos wears when he is working, but I wanted him with his hair up lol.

His up-do looks like ice cream, amg. 

OH

OH MY CHILD

LOOK AT HIS ICE CREAM HAIR FLIP

videcoeur:

Wow rude HES KICKING YOU. 

Grip his leg and try to shove him down.

…this isn’t going as well as you had thought in your mind, so you roll on yourself and kick him in the shin before lifting yourself up and wrap your arms around him.

YOU KISS HIM. 

YOU KISS HIM WITH THAT GROSS ASS MAKE UP AND MAKE SURE TO RUB YOUR LIPS ALL OVER HIS CHIN. YOU EVEN USE YOUR FOREHEAD TO WIPE IT OVER HIS FACE AND HIS CLOTHES.

This should serve him.

You are in shock now. 

First feeling him kick you made your leg buckle and caused you to hiss. Nearly falling and honestly you were so ready to punch his face. Till he did that. Kissing you and making everything so damn confusing, he was so unpredictable with you.

Your face scrunches at the feeling of the make up being smeared. Shit that crap was pretty caked on.

'OH. OH MY GOD.'

Beating Heart Building

You’re excited for seeing your friend again. It’s been sometime and again; you’re excited. Especially about sharing with them this really fucking cool science thing you did. You’ve taken early steps in case of this. Like already setting it up and prepping Salvus. You know how BOTH of them dislike a show.

A small part of you shutters at it, feeling those old ancestral roots almost in your fingers. It was scary how close you were to that sort of thing…. Moving on, you’d spend a good time covering up the rubble you and Sally had yet to clear out or burn. Tried to clean up or organize but really neither of you are maids or good at cleaning. Too much work.

You wait. Tapping at the container on your desk with a soft glowing light above.

I’ve considered doing a leveling service thing on FR for Treasure or gems….. 

I’m still unsure on how it works tho….or like…..I guess how quick people expect leveling to be? 

nargyle:

Sometimes I worry about Crazy Flush turning into 50 Shades of Orange: The Comic which is what prompted me to try out some different plausible environment color schemes.

© MS